… please, note: In Case of Innocence….
June 17, 2012 by legitgov
NY Rally for Alleged Stratfor Hacker Jeremy Hammond Posted by http://www.legitgov.org/ 17 Jun 2012
SOLIDARITY FOR JEREMY! – FREE ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS!
Jeremy Hammond is a political activist accused of criminal computer hacking. The alleged hacks targeted Stratfor, a company that high-profile national security agents employ to transmit data in the interest of suppressing dissent and perpetuating world capitalism, and the Arizona State Law Enforcement agency, a notorious anti-immigrant institution. Leaks released as a result of the hacks reveal the US Government‘s attempt to monitor and potentially infiltrate the Occupy movement.
Support all forms of political dissent and the dissemination of information!
End FBI Repression of political activists!
Drop the Charges against Jeremy, and the other accused (a)nonymous hackers!
This is the closest park to the Metropolitan Correction Center, the jail where Jeremy is being held, and visible from some areas of the jail.
To get involved and to find out more about Jeremy, visit http://www.freehammond.org
FREE ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS!
ALL PRISONERS ARE POLITICAL PRISONERS!
- Hacker stole data on 1,000 Canadian officials from private U.S. intelligence firm: memo (vancouversun.com)
- Hacker stole data on 1,000 Canadian officials from private U.S. intelligence firm: memo (canada.com)
- Jeremy Hammond Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ In NYC Anonymous Hacking Case (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hacker stole data on 1,000 Canadian officials from U.S. intelligence firm: report (canada.com)
- Alleged “mastermind” of #Antisec added to indictment for Stratfor hack (arstechnica.com)