A federal appeals court is refusing to block an Arizona execution scheduled for Wednesday.
Lopez is scheduled to be executed for the 1986 murder of Estefana Holmes of Phoenix.
LOPEZ IS IN JAIL SINCE 1986 – SPEND HIM GRACE –
- ARIZONA – Arizona death-row inmate’s lawsuit heads to court – Samuel Villegas Lopez (claimyourinnocence.wordpress.com)
- Request to block execution cites clemency issue (mysanantonio.com)
- Mac Clone Maker Saga Ends As SCOTUS Denies Appeal (apple.slashdot.org)
- Appeals court upholds securities fraud findings against former Silicon Valley executive (mercurynews.com)
- Lawyers fight upcoming Arizona execution (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Apple Wins Appeal Victory Over Samsung In US (itproportal.com)
- Fed Appeals Court Denies Stay for Inmate (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Supreme Court skeptical of striking down Arizona immigration law (bangordailynews.com)
- Supreme Court rejects delay in Arizona execution (newsok.com)
- Hundreds rally to back hard-line Arizona sheriff (republicmainstreet.wordpress.com)